Paper Guide – edition two
Phoenix Design Aid Paper Guide, 2019 edition. Photo: Groovy Graphic.
In 2015, Phoenix Design Aid developed the first edition of the paper guide. All the feedback from the first paper guide has been positive and showed that the guide is a useful tool. In 2019, we have released a second and improved edition that focuses on environmental counselling.
The paper guide is developed in close collaboration with its printing partners to accommodate customer’s wishes and give a hands-on experience of the most common chosen paper types.
In short, the aim of the paper guide is to educate the reader about why to choose eco-labelled paper.
The second edition includes instructions in the following:
- Eco-labelling and eco-labels – concretely, three types of eco-labels are introduced (FSC, recycled paper and PEFC) with a logo so it is easy to recognize
- Six common binding methods
- Nine types of paper folds
- Paper samples – in total, nine different types of paper (white offset, cream offset, recycled offset, recycled silk, silk, gloss and matt coated text) in 26 different versions are showed, all types are shown with both text and a picture black and white as well as color
- Short explanation of The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
The guide is representing SDG number 12, 13, 14, 15 and 17, and each SDG is shown in the upper corners to illustrate their relation to the particular topic.
The guide is an important tool for Phoenix Design Aid for sales purposes, but it has also proved to be a popular usable tool for clients and therefore is in high demand. Read more about the paper guide on page 60-61 in Phoenix Design Aid’s sustainability report.
See our Paper Guide case on State of Green here: https://stateofgreen.com/en/partners/phoenix-design-aid/solutions/paper-guide/
Are you interested in receiving a Paper Guide? Please, do not hesitate to take contact either via firstname.lastname@example.org or through phone at +45 8710 0089.